All Jewelry of ClassyYuva are hand-made from the finest materials and with the highest of quality. Jewelry from ClassyYuva is something the wearer should be able to enjoy for years. Care must be taken when handling the jewelry. So below we have outlined some instructions for care and handling.
- Store your Jewelry separately, in a Jewelry box or pouch, to avoid scratching.
- Make sure that you protect the jewelry against bumps, chemical, extreme temperatures and sunlight.
- Do not wear the jewelry when swimming, in a Jacuzzi, sauna/steam bath, during bathing or showering. Avoid getting it wet, basically.
- Products such as chlorine, detergents, oils, body lotions and perfumes can harm the jewelry.
- Avoid direct contact with corrosive elements such as soap, transpiration, water, extended periods of heat and chemical products in order to protect and maintain the shine of the gemstones, sterling silver and gold longer.
- Avoid physical activities and any throwing motions.
- To clean the gemstones use cold water, and not soapy water. Gently rub the surface clean with a soft towel. Do not leave the gemstone in water to soak and never use household cleaning products or chemicals. Beware: If exposed to water, thoroughly dry your jewelry. Moisture can cause a weakening of the gemstone and elastic.
- Use a special jewelry cloth for the cleaning. Make sure that it’s a soft, non-abrasive cleaning cloth for jewelry. The cloth help to ensure that a deep and long-lasting shine will remain. These polishing cloths are used by the most exclusive jewelers and diamond experts. Make sure that the item that needs cleaning is free from dust and other abrasive substances such as sand. Rub gently over the surface.